Military Sexual Trauma, Let us help.

By Jessica M. Friedman of Friedman Law Firm, P.C.

If you experienced sexual harassment, sexual assault, or rape during your time in the service, you may be able to file a VA claim for Military Sexual Trauma (MST). To prove a claim for MST, you need medical evidence diagnosing the condition and credible evidence that the event occurred. We know that many cases of MST go unreported because the event is so personal. Although there may not be direct evidence of the incident, there are other ways to prove that something happened, such as a request for transfer, change in behavior, or statements from family or friends. We have experience helping people with MST claims and we understand. If you or someone you know would like help with an MST claim, please give us a call at 1-800-728-0434 or email us at