Aimee A. Dugas
Ms. Dugas advises clients on Social Security disability matters and vererans disability compensation, providing independent, informed counsel to individuals on the legal aspects of their disability claims. She has particular experience representing clients with auto-immune diseases, like HIV/AIDS and hepatitis C.
- "New Dilemmas as Patients Live Longer and Side Effects Take Hold," (Co-Author), HIV Clinician, Fall, 2004.
- "Was HIPAA a Hurricane or Just Hot Air? We Sort It Out For You," (Co-Author), HIV Clinician, Spring, 2004.
- "New Guidelines: Clinicians Should Incorporate HIV Prevention into Ongoing Care of Patients," (Co-Author), HIV Clinician, Fall, 2003.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Birmingham Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, Member